Date(s) - 07/11/2018
DJB Instruments continues its Autumn season of training events with “Accelerometers, the truth and more” taking place at the MIRA Technology Institute in Warwickshire.
DJB is one of the first to present training at the brand-new MIRA Technology Institute and early booking is advised for what is expected to be a popular event. The course comprises:
* Principles of operation – Piezoelectric effect, materials used
* Accelerometer types and correct selection – Construction, charge output, IEPE, temperature effects, mass loading, sensitivity, common problems, pros and cons.
* Importance of correct cable use – low noise or non-low noise, what happens if you get it wrong, signal loss, tribo-electric noise, cable fixing, connectors,
* Mounting methods and which to use – stud, wax, adhesive, magnets, tape, which and why, isolation, ground loops
* Associated instrumentation – Charge amplifiers, IEPE voltage conditioning, data acquisition
For further information and to book a place, please contact DJB Instruments